Who Can Apply: The Opening Doors to Opportunity capital campaign, which concluded in 2017, reinforced the industry’s diligence and unwavering support of our future leaders. The campaign raised over $8.2 million to fund the Foundation’s academic scholarships, professional development, and industry research programs. This scholarship program was created to disburse approximately $3.2 million of the campaign proceeds dedicated to academic scholarships.
- Enrolled at least 12 credit hours for both the fall and spring semesters, or just the fall semester if graduating in December.
- An undergraduate hospitality management major at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for the upcoming fall and spring semesters
- A minimum overall GPA of 2.5
- A U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
Deadline: February 28, 2021