Who Can Apply: In order to be eligible to apply for the Optimize My Firm Legal Marketing Scholarship, applicants must be planning on attending an accredited United States college or university in 2022. This is open to high school seniors who have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
Submission: Marketing is all about businesses capturing the attention of their target market. Their hope is that when you are in need of a product, their brand will come to mind first. After all, you would never know about the latest XYZ product without the business creating a marketing campaign to tell you about it.
We want you to create a marketing campaign following these instructions:
- Make up a personal injury law firm that represents clients who have been injured in car accidents.
- If someone in your city is injured in a car accident, you want to be the first personal injury law firm that comes to mind.
- Create a marketing campaign for your law firm that will be memorable. You can use any type of advertising medium you want (radio, tv ad, community events, billboard, Google Ad, etc.)
- Describe the campaign in detail and/or create a visual ad. What type of ad(s) would you use? What would it look like? What would it say? Why would it be memorable? Who would be the target audience?
- Be original. Steer clear of cheesy language like – “Get the compensation you deserve.”
Deadline: May 15, 2022
Learn More: https://optimizemyfirm.com/community/scholarship/