Who Can Apply: The goal of the Oracle Corporate Scholars in Technology Program is to help create a diverse pipeline of college-educated professionals poised to assume careers in computer engineering and software development. To accomplish this goal, Oracle is seeking students to intern for the 2021 Summer Program. Upon the successful completion of the internship, students will be considered for a $10,000 scholarship to be awarded for the 2021-2022 academic year.
* Students must be enrolled full-time at a four-year college or university.
* Students must be at least a college junior at the time of application (senior year by fall 2021).
* Students must be a U.S. Citizen.
* Students must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
* Students should have experience with one or more software coding languages either through class/project work or paid/unpaid work experience.
* Students should complete 3 or more Computer Science courses by summer 2021.
Submission: Students should provide a current resume in the online application highlighting the following: education, work history, extracurricular activities, honors, awards, community service, and examples of paid or unpaid experience in coding.
Deadline: December 14, 2020