Oracle Impact Scholarship (Deadline: February 10, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
(1) Candidates must reside in or be a permanent resident of the state of California; specifically Northern California. Eligible counties include; Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, and Solano OR
(2) Candidates must be graduates of the Chicago Public Schools.
(1) one letter of recommendation;
(2) an official transcript; and,
(3) a 500 word essay outlining career aspirations, leadership experiences and most significant achievements.
Deadline: February 10, 2018