OrderVIDGO Scholarship (Deadline: May 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States. Employees of OrderVIDGO.com, its parents, partners, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
Submission: In 600 to 1,000 words, explain how your social group has been impacted by this change in TV service by interviewing at least five other people in your life for this essay. Your essay must include:
- Market Growth
- How many are now using a live streaming TV service? Discuss when they switched and why.
- What do you believe is their main need that is met by streaming TV?
- Why do you think some people haven’t switched?
- Subscription Models
- How many pay for that live streaming TV service themselves?
- What’s their average bill?
- How many other subscription TV or Video services do they pay for?
- Your Conclusion
- What do you believe is the biggest advantage of subscribing to live streaming TV?
- What do you believe is the biggest weakness that live streaming TV services need to overcome?
Deadline: May 31, 2016
Learn More: http://www.ordervidgo.com/scholarship/