Who Can Apply: To qualify for the Super Scholars Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Attend or be accepted to attend an accredited college or university for Fall 2021
- Submit a 1,000-word essay on one of the topics below
Submission: This scholarship is open to college applicants and students with a financial need. The scholarship application includes a personal essay on the topic of community leadership. Essays must be original content written by the applicant.
Choose from either of the following prompts:
(1) How are you a leader in your community and how will college help you grow in that role?
(2) Who is a community leader you look up to and why? How do you hope to emulate this person in your future?
The best essays will be well-crafted and may include personal stories or anecdotes about how leadership has impacted your life and your future. Please limit your essay submission to 1,000 words.
Deadline: June 15, 2021