Who Can Apply: Students who are qualified to apply for this scholarship are undergraduates who are currently enrolled in accredited universities within the United States and high school seniors who have been accepted into a university program for the spring of 2021.
Applicant must also pass the following criteria:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or a holder of a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate program in an accredited US university or college
Submission: Create a 300-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Should gun control laws be established in the United States? Why or why not?
- Does restricting gun ownership also restrict democracy? Explain your answer.
- Discuss the pros and cons of gun control laws.
Deadline: July 31, 2021