Who Can Apply:
- Resident of the CFO service area
- Currently, or for at least 6 months [at some time] in the past, has been in Foster Care/Alternative Care under supervision of the court or the Children’s Division of the Missouri Department of Social Services; submit copy of ‘Travel Letter’
- Essay (200-500 words) addressing why you desire to continue/resume your education, including financial need, exceptional family situation, etc.
- Demonstrate financial need – submit FAFSA-EFC form
- Letters of Recommendation from 2 teachers or 1 teacher and 1 unrelated adult (boss, minister, foster parent, etc); 2 unrelated adults if non-traditional student
- Current or past student academic accomplishment, as evidence toward success at chosen school. If older, non- traditional student, evidence of past academic/work performance toward success in chosen field; submit high school or college transcript
Deadline: March 6, 2015