P. Allen Golson Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must attend the University of Alabama.
- Applicants must be graduates of a high school in Monroe, Bibb, Peach, Houston, Jones, Lamar, Baldwin or Spalding County. A preference will be given to students from Monroe or Bibb County.
- Applicants must have and maintain a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA.
- A short essay describing why you want to attend the University of Alabama and why it is the right institution for your education.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript – you must request this from your current school.
Deadline: March 15, 2018