Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicant must be an American citizen.
- Applicant must possess a GPA (grade point average) of 2.5 or higher.
- Applicant must show proof of current enrollment at a university, accredited college or community college OR provide proof of acceptance from a university, accredited college or community college.
- Applicant will submit a 1000+ word essay that is 100% unique and original by the deadline of December 31, 2020.
- Applicant meets the Pacific Bay Recovery regulations and obeys the essay submission requirements that are listed below.
Submission: Students that meet all eligibility requirements should submit a 1000+ word essay that covers this topic:
“In this new 2020 decade, what new way/s would you suggest our cities/states utilize to achieve a successful reduction in existing and/or the prevention of new cases of opioid addiction?”
Deadline: December 31, 2020