The Palace Dog Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Participants must have a dog or grew up with one.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or current residents of the United States.
- Applicants should be students enrolled in universities and colleges or high school seniors
- Write an essay on one of the following topics
- How has your dog(s) impacted your life?
- What has your dog taught you about responsibility?
- Dog activism & dog rights
- What dog training method has worked for you and your dog?
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Learn More: http://thepalacedog.com/scholarship