Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a New Mexico resident enrolled full-time as a junior or senior in a New Mexico four-year nonprofit or public educational institution and in one of the following courses of study:
- Business with a marketing emphasis
- Journalism with an advertising emphasis
- Strategic communications
- Advertising and marketing
- Graphic design, Fine art, Photography, or Illustration while maintaining a career focus in advertising or public relations.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- The recipient must have at least one remaining semester/quarter to complete his/her degree from the time the scholarship is awarded for the 2018-19 school year.
- A personal essay outlining your career goals and what steps you will take to position yourself for a successful career in your chosen field. Your essay should include why you have chosen this field of study and any relevant experience (e.g., internship, class projects) and activities.
- Current resume or vita
- An official transcript through the spring 2016 school year.
- One reference letter from a current academic teacher or counselor.
- Optional – letter of reference from an employer on official letterhead.
Deadline: June 7, 2018