Who Can Apply:
- a resident of North Carolina
- a full-time day student pursuing an undergraduate degree in Elementary Education at one of the following universities:
- Fayetteville State University in Fayetteville, NC;
- Methodist University in Fayetteville, NC;
- St. Andrews University in Laurinburg, NC;
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke in Pembroke, NC.
- Completed 24 credit hours by the end of the semester of application
- GPA for freshmen and sophomore applicants – cumulative GPA of 2.75 or better.
- GPA for junior and senior applicants – cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Financial need is considered but not the sole determinant of the award.
- Cumberland County residents will be given priority but not a requirement.
Submission: Using 300 words or less, discuss why you have chosen to major in elementary education. If you have financial need, please describe your circumstances and why you do or do not work.
Deadline: March 31, 2015
Learn More: Pamella S. and Douglas R. Moll Scholarship