Who Can Apply:
- Be African American/ Black.
- Have a required minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Be classified as a rising sophomore, junior or senior for the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
- Be enrolled full-time at a U.S. located, accredited four-year institution.
- Majoring or have an academic focus in one of the following disciplines: business administration/management, with a concentration in human resources, marketing, communications, or public relations; supply chain; operations; information systems technology; or other STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering, and math).
- A one-page essay. (see application for details)
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
Deadline: June 14, 2021