Who Can Apply:
- Graduating High School Senior or Current College Student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Interest in interior design, building construction or management, architecture, civil engineering, or other field related to building and remodeling homes.
- Funds are to be applied towards tuition, books, and/or other fees associated with attending school.
- Student must be attending a school anywhere in U.S.
- Most Recent High School Transcript or College or technical school Transcript with GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A paragraph or two on who you are, what your educational, career, and plans are for the future. What inspired you to pursue this path, etc. Add in examples of interest in field of study and leadership.
- An Essay on one of the following topics (1,000 word max limit):
- “What does home mean to you?”
- “Design or Describe in detail your dream home and write what it’s most important attributes will be and why those attributes are important to you”
- “Devise a plan to improve housing in a specific place in the world.”
Deadline: February 5, 2019