Who Can Apply:
- Any recently accepted or currently enrolled student in a certificate, associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s-level paralegal program offered through a school that is either an institutional member of the American Association for Paralegal Education (AAfPE) or approved by the American Bar Association (ABA) is eligible to apply.
- All second-year students must provide proof of having a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 in their paralegal certificate, associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s program.
- All recently accepted students must provide proof of being accepted into a qualifying program.
- Recently accepted first-year students of a certificate, associate’s, or bachelor’s degree program must provide proof of having a minimum high school cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Recently accepted first-year students of a master’s program must provide proof of having a minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.5.
Submission: In 2,500 words or less, tell us about your greatest personal strength and how you’ll use it to become an exceptional paralegal. Maybe you’ve always been valued for your dependability, or perhaps it’s your ability to multitask with ease that’s been the secret to your success as a student and employee. Maybe it’s the ability to dive deep into research-intensive projects, something that will be critical to the wok you do every day as a paralegal.
Deadline: December 1, 2020
Learn More: https://www.paralegaledu.org/scholarship/