Who Can Apply:
- Full-time, U.S. undergraduate seeking a degree in marketing, business management, sales or related field.
- Must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA and provide a copy of their school transcript.
- Submit an original 900 – 1,600 word essay entitled “Paramount Builders, Inc. Scholarship.” The paper must be signed with the student’s full name and .edu email address.
- Agree to permit Paramount Builders, Inc. to publish your essay (whether a winner or not) in our Blog post. Credit will be given to the writer, unless requested otherwise.
Submission: Now more than ever, consumers are concerned about the environment and how it impacts our weather, and specifically our future. With that said, the essay must answer the following three (3) questions:
- In what ways do you believe replacing a home’s roof and/or windows preserves energy?
- Do you think these products pay for themselves, and if so, how? Feel free to include ways that may not be as obvious as others.
- How do you think these products might conserve even more energy in the future of technology advances?
Deadline: October 1, 2020
Learn More: https://www.paramountbuilders.com/scholarship/