Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is available to all current high school seniors, college students, and graduate students who legally reside in the United States in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia. Occupants must be enrolled in a two-to-five-year post-secondary institution for the upcoming semester.
- If you are an employee of Parker & DuFresne, P.A., or an immediate family member (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), you are ineligible for this scholarship. Additionally, those living in the same household are also ineligible.
- To be considered for this scholarship, you must have a GPA of at least 3.0 and be in good academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: What steps do you take to collect as little student debt as possible?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé as well as a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: July 31, 2021