Who Can Apply:
- Open to left- or right-handed (or ambidextrous) high school seniors and college or graduate students who live in the United States
- Student must enroll in college or graduate school beginning no later than Fall 2017
- Winner is not based on financial need, but will be selected by Parry & Pfau’s selection committee based on creativity, humor, and overall quality
- Relatives of Parry & Pfau attorneys and staff may not enter
- Record a one- to two-minute video responding to the following prompt (video can be filmed on a smartphone, digital camera/camcorder or webcam and must be recorded in the “landscape” (long) format rather than “portrait” (tall) format).
- Why is it better to be left-handed than right-handed? Start by stating your name, then answer the question and share an experience. Be creative. Humor is appreciated. (Don’t take the question too seriously.)
- Upload the video to Youtube. Make sure you put “Parry & Pfau Scholarship 2017” in the title of the video. Also ensure that the video is not marked “private,” or we will not be able to view it.
Deadline: July 31, 2017
Learn More: http://p2lawyers.com/scholarship/