Who Can Apply:
- Enrollment in an accredited high school (Seniors Only), college, or university in the U.S.
- Must be a student with learning disabilities attending school
- Scholarships will be awarded to two students enrolled in either a law school, grad school, and undergraduate program
- Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of a minimum of 3.0
- Applications must be received by December 5, 2021
- Winner will be notified via email on or before January 15, 2022
Submission: To apply for a scholarship from the Pascoe Law Firm, write a 500+ word essay on the how you have worked to overcome your struggles in school and excel despite having learning disabilities. What tips and tricks or encouragement can you offer to other students that have learning disabilities? Examples may include the ability to succeed in time management skills, ability to listen carefully to others and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities. Craft your essay and explain your answer. Otherwise, feel free to have fun with your response. Creativity and thinking outside of the box will not hurt your chances.
Deadline: December 5, 2021
Learn More: https://www.johndpascoe.com/scholarship.html