Who Can Apply:
- Pennsylvania resident – If you are 18 years of age or older you must be a Pennsylvania resident for at least the 12 consecutive months before you file the FAFSA (excluding any time you are enrolled in a Pennsylvania postsecondary school, if you came into or remained in Pennsylvania for the purpose of attending a school or college). If you are under 18 years of age you must have a supporting parent or guardian who has been a Pennsylvania resident for at least the 12 consecutive months before you filed the FAFSA.
- Enrolled at least half-time, in a degree-seeking program in a post-secondary institution of higher education
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 from a post-secondary institution of higher education
- Scholarships are non-renewable, but students are welcome to reapply
- Preference will be given to applicants attending schools that are part of the PASFAA membership
- No more than one scholarship per year will be given to each of the following sectors: Business Trade & Technical, Nursing, Private Four Year, Public Two Year, PASSHE, State- Related and Graduate Schools.
Deadline: May 1, 2015
Learn More: PASFAA Scholarships