Pat Marr Vocational Scholarship (Deadline: April 24, 2015)
Who Can Apply: Students who meet the following criteria will qualify to be considered for this scholarship funding:
- Education: High School Degree; proof of degree required.
- G.P.A.: Minimum of 2.5 on 4.0 scale (or equivalent of a C average); a combination of GPA, community involvement and essay will be considered.
- Applicant Age: No restrictions
- Preference for Community/School Volunteer Involvement
- Vocational School: Any certified program (excluding 4 year colleges or universities).
- Proof of program certification, description of the course of study, pending enrollment and annual (or program) costs must be supplied with application.
- Enrollment in the vocational program must occur during the current calendar year for moneys to be awarded to recipient.
Deadline: April 24, 2015
Learn More: Pat Marr Vocational Scholarship