Who Can Apply: The Pat Marr Vocational Scholarship was designed to help aspiring young (and young at heart) adults pursue their passion in a vocation – anything from becoming a chef to court stenographer to welder. Mrs. Marr’s vision for this scholarship sprung from her desire to help worthy individuals attain the education needed to find success and happiness in any of a vast number of careers that require specialized vocational training.
- Education: High School Degree; proof of degree required.
- Preference given to students from and around Sedona, Arizona.
- G.P.A.: Minimum of 2.5 on 4.0 scale (or equivalent of a C average); a combination of GPA, community involvement and essay will be considered.
- Applicant Age: No restrictions
- Preference for Community/School Volunteer Involvement
- Vocational School: Any certified program (excluding 4 year colleges or universities).
Submission: Proof of program certification, description of the course of study, pending enrollment and annual (or program) costs must be supplied with application.
Deadline: March 31, 2016
Learn More: Pat Marr Vocational Scholarship