Who Can Apply:
- The number of scholarships varies based on the number of eligible applicants.
- $5,000 will be awarded each year based on fund availability for Honors. $3,320 will be awarded each year based on fund availability for Performance. $2,210 will be awarded based on fund availability for Opportunity.
- Specific to graduating seniors of a high school in Albany County, Wyoming that wish to leave the state of Wyoming
- Academic Requirements
- Honors- Minimum 3.5 GPA and 25 ACT is required and Curriculum to Quality, listed below.
- Performance- Minimum 3.0 GPA and 21 ACT is required and Curriculum to Qualify, listed below.
- Opportunity- Minimum 2.5 GPA and 19 ACT is required and Curriculum to Qualify, listed below.
- Curriculum to Qualify
- 4 years’ math
- 4 years English
- 4 years’ science including any of the following
- 3 years of social studies (5 content areas must be covered in 3 years)
- 2 years of sequence foreign language
- Attach transcript to this application
- Essay is required and outlined on the applicaiton
- This is a four-year scholarship
- Deadline date is February 15th
Deadline: February 15, 2019