Patricia K. and Franklyn D. Brinkman, Sr. Nursing Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Awarded to a student that has been accepted into the Nursing Program at Ball State University and graduated from a state accredited high school in Delaware County, Indiana. Applicant must be in good academic standing and must be attending on a full-time basis. In selecting a recipient, consideration will be given to the applicant’s academic record, achievements, and ability to overcome a hardship. This scholarship is designed for the student who has not received other major scholarship awards and is not limited to tuition. Financial need is not a major consideration. Recipients may reapply in subsequent years.
- Applicant must be a college junior or senior.
- Applicant must be studying Nursing.
- Applicant must be attending Ball State University.
- Applicant must be a graduate of a Delaware County High School.
- Applicant is enrolled on a full-time basis.
- Applicant has not received a major award.
Deadline: March 1, 2018