Who Can Apply:
- Recipient must be accepted at an accredited U.S. law school and plan to attend in the fall of the year of application.
- Recipient must intend to pursue a legal career representing individuals, especially those of limited financial means.
- Personal essay
- Proof of acceptance to or current attendance at a U.S. accredited law school.
- Official transcript for all completed terms in law school up to date of application.
- Official complete transcript for all undergraduate college attendance.
Deadline: July 1, 2017