Who Can Apply:
– must be a woman, at least 17 years of age
– must be a mother, with minor children
– must be pursuing a vocational degree/certificate; or an associate’s degree; or a first bachelor’s degree; or a professional/master’s/doctoral degree..
– must be enrolled in a not-for-profit, accredited institution or program during the 2016-2016 academic year.
– must be low-income (annual family income less than $20,000 for a family of 2; less than $24,000 for a family of 3; less than $28,000 for a family of 4)
Deadline: August 1, 2016