Paul A. Kinsinger, M.D. Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2020)
Who Can Apply: Paul A. Kinsinger, M.D. grew up in Washington, Illinois and was a 1976 graduate of Washington Community High School. He was a well-respected physician and entrepreneur in central Illinois. He passed in February 2016 after a courageous one-year battle with brain cancer. In his honor, the Paul A. Kinsinger, M.D. Memorial Scholarship Fund will reward a student at Washington Community High School who intends to pursue a healthcare career (physician, nurse, physician assistant or nurse practitioner for example).
- Applicant must be a senior at Washington Community High School.
- Must be a student with interest in pursuing a degree in healthcare.
- Must be pursuing education at a 2 or 4 year college or university.
- Any candidate who is related to Dr. Kinsinger is ineligible for this scholarship.
- Completed application.
- Two online reference letters – one from a teacher and one from a non-relative adult.
- Essay addressing planned course of study and ultimate career goals.
Deadline: March 15, 2020
Learn More: https://communityfoundationci.org/scholarships/