Who Can Apply: Bill and Vicky Penney along with their son Jared, have established the Paul B. Hamlin Scholarship. This scholarship honors Mr. Hamlin’s generosity to the local community. The scholarship will be awarded to a student at Santa Fe High School with preference given to first generation students.
- Student must have a 3.0 GPA
- Full time (12 credit hours) enrollment
- Santa Fe High School Graduate
- Alachua County Resident
- Program of Study – Student’s choice
- First generation student preferred
Deadline: October 15, 2019