Who Can Apply: Applicants to the Paul E. Neri Memorial Scholarship Fund must:
- Be a graduating senior from James Monroe High School.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Demonstrate athletic achievement in at least one sport, submitting verification of participation and lettering in the sport.
- Demonstrate plans to attend an institution of higher learning, which may be a 2-year or a 4-year college or vocational school.
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, coach or supervisor.
- A personal statement of no more than 900 words addressing:
- Leadership ability in student and/or community service
- An outline of school, community and/or church involvement
- Show examples of leadership experiences that have taught you about commitment and dedication
Deadline: March 1, 2020