The Paul J. Baum Fund Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend an institution of higher education as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in music.
- Have actively participated in a music program.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a faculty member.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2018