Who Can Apply:
– Graduating seniors of Arlington High School
– Ability to succeed in college
– Participation in sports other extracurricular activities and/or paid employment
– Financial need may be a consideration
– Essay discussing how the serious illness of your parent(s) have materially affected your life (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
– Resume and/or list of extracurricular activities.
– Most recent high school transcript.
– Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
– Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: April 1, 2019