Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens. International exchange students may not participate. While their input would be appreciated, they are not eligible unless they are U.S. citizens residing in the United States.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma, High School Equivalency Diploma or similarly titled credential or anticipate completion of such. Failure to obtain such a credential before this scholarship program concludes is ground for unconditional disqualification. Should a participant disqualified in such a manner take a winning place, it will be given to the runner-up.
- Applicants must be current high school students, home-schooled students, or college students attending a high school or accredited post-secondary institution in the United States provided they attend any. Applicants not in education are not eligible. Applicants attending schools or post-secondary institutions outside the United States do not qualify.
- Applicants must be planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution or already in pursuit of such a degree. The winner’s failure to pursue a degree on those conditions after this scholarship program concludes shall result in the revocation of the monetary award.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.00 GPA at the time this scholarship program concludes.
Submission: Applicants must submit a typed essay (1,000–1,500 words) preferably regarding Dog or Pet Nutrition.
Deadline: September 30, 2018
Learn More: https://pawster.com/scholarship/