Who Can Apply: The Phoenix College Alumni Association (PCAA) and the Half-Century Club awards scholarships to motivated students attending Phoenix College who are in financial need and who have a clear direction of their academic and career goals. The PCAA Scholarship will cover tuition costs up to $600 per semester. Applicants must be Arizona residents as classified by the Phoenix College Admissions and Records Office. Both incoming and continuing students are eligible, as well as part-time and full-time students. However, students who have been awarded a President’s Scholarship or Chancellor’s Scholarship are ineligible for the PCAA Scholarship.
- Completed application submitted by the deadline
- Financial need based upon income, receipt of other scholarships and financial aid
- Motivation to succeed in the Phoenix College environment and likelihood to complete educational program
- Clear direction of academic and career goals
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required
Deadline: August 31, 2015
Learn More: PCAA Bear Scholarship at Phoenix College