The Peachtree Financial Solutions Scholarship Program (Deadline: December 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
● Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
● Must be currently enrolled or in enrollment process at an accredited university, college, or trade school within the United States
● Limited to one (1) entry per person
● Peachtree Financial Solutions employees and their immediate families are NOT eligible for entry
- Draft a 750-1000 word essay using the prompt below:
If you suddenly found yourself in possession of a large lump sum, how would you use it to change the world for the better? What programs/initiatives would you invest in and why?
- In addition to your essay, please write a short paragraph introducing yourself. You may include interests, life milestones, your dream job, expected college major, or anything else you’d like us to know. Please Note: This does NOT count toward the 750-1000 word count required for the essay.
Deadline: December 1, 2018
Learn More: https://peachtreefinancial.com/scholarship.aspx