Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or current residents of the United States.
- Currently enrolled in colleges, universities, or are high school seniors.
- Participants must have a dog or grew up with a dog.
- Write a comprehensive essay on one of the following topics:
1. What has owning a dog taught you about responsibility?
2. How has your dog(s) positively impacted your life?
- The essay must be unique and original, and must not have been previously published on the web.
- The essay must be 800-1000 words long.
- Submissions must be uploaded in either a Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.
Deadline: January 31, 2017
Learn More: http://peanutpaws.com/scholarship/