Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be an undergraduate student, enrolled full-time at a Pennsylvania college or university and must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours.
- Applicant must be a declared Accounting Major.
- Applicant must have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- Scholarships are given on a competitive basis to applicants who best satisfy the requirement of high academic merit. Leadership potential, extra-curricular activities and financial need may also be considered in determining the award recipients.
- Scholarships are awarded in September and are to be used to offset the cost of the applicant’s education and related expenses. Scholarship money will be dually made payable to the student and the student’s college or university. Awards can be used for tuition, housing, books or related expenses.
Deadline: September 1, 2020