The Pennsylvania Society Scholarship Program with the Maguire Foundation (Deadline: November 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Current high school seniors at any Pennsylvania secondary school, including public, private and home schooled students, and who:
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited non-proprietary four-year college or university which must be located within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for the entire 2017-2018 academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Have been an active participant in community and/or extracurricular activities.
- Have demonstrated financial needs (a family adjusted gross income of $60,000 or less).
- Are able to submit a completed Applicant Appraisal from a school counselor, teacher, work supervisor or a community or religious leader.
How to Apply: Submit an application via the web site, including:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- A completed Applicant Appraisal Form
Scholarship Amount: $8,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 25
Deadline: November 1, 2016