Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student or graduate student who is currently enrolled in a two- to five- year post-secondary institution or will be the semester following the scholarship deadline.
- All applicants must legally reside in the United States in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
- Candidates for this scholarship must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher while keeping good overall academic standing within their school
- Immediate family members of Champlain Valley Law employees and those living in the same household as them are not allowed to submit entries for this scholarship
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Who is someone you look up to for using perseverance, mental fortitude, and resilience to overcome a serious injury?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as their most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: October 31, 2020