Who Can Apply:
1. Graduating senior or current college student from high schools within the greater Community Foundation of the Holland/Zeeland Area service area. Previous recipients of the award are encouraged to reapply.
2. Enrolling/enrolled at an accredited post-secondary school in the United States
3. Financial need (must submit page of Student Aid Report showing Expected Family Contribution amount)
4. GPA of 3.0 or higher
5. Intention to pursue educational opportunities and a career in the area of horticulture or the biological sciences with an emphasis on botany
6. All other qualifications being equal, tie-breaking consideration will be given to minority students
Deadline: March 1, 2020