Who Can Apply: Established through gifts from Peter F. Eisenhardt ’67 and Susan Fish for the purpose of aiding students majoring in history or adolescence education: social studies. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated entering freshman level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- has been accepted to major in history or adolescence education- social studies
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
Deadline: March 15, 2021