Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must have over a 3.0 GPA
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States
- Submissions must be sent by July 22nd. Winner will be notified August 26th. As our scholarship is annual, the years will change, but the days will stay the same for the deadline.
- Must be (or planning on being) a full-time student at an accredited institute of higher education. You must provide an official statement verifying your enrollment. This can be done through your school’s registrar.
Submission: Submit your answers though a 500-1000 word essay or 2-minute video (simply upload to YouTube) following questions:
1. How is your education helping you move towards achieving your life goal(s)?
2. How has your pet(s) positively impacted your life?
Deadline: July 22, 2016
Learn More: Petkey Scholarship