Who Can Apply:
- A student currently attending an accredited school in Arizona; or a May graduate from a high school in Maricopa County, accepted at an Arizona college for the following school year.
- Intent to enroll as a full-time student while receiving the scholarship (minimum 12 credits per semester).
- Self-identified member of the LGBTQ community with a record of involvement in the LGBTQ community OR dependent of self identified LGBTQ parent.
- Financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA in high school or college courses.
Submission: Letter of Recommendation – This letter of recommendation must be completed by a LGBTQ community leader noting your community involvement.
Deadline: March 27, 2015
Learn More: Phoenix Pride Scholarship