Who Can Apply: Phoenix Suns Charities wishes to recognize and reward students who set high expectations for themselves and have identified, and intend to pursue, endeavors that will lead to a successful future, not only for themselves but for their communities.
- Graduating senior from an Arizona high school.
- Admitted to and enroll at an accredited in-state post-secondary institution. Students who choose to attend an un-accredited school or elect to go out of state for their education forfeit their eligibility for this funding.
- Financial need as indicated on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) report (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
- 3.0 or higher cumulative grade point average in high school.
- Demonstrated evidence of high engagement in the community.
- Articulates a positive vision for their future using their education.
Deadline: March 15, 2020