The Photographer.org Academic Scholarships (Deadline: March 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- You must be a recently accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States.
- You must be able to provide proof of your identity if you are chosen as the winner. Qualified ID is a student id, driver’s license or passport.
- Write a short essay of at least 300 words describing your interest in photography.
- Include your Name, Address and Phone Number.
- Include the name of the school you are or will be attending along with the address and phone number to their financial aid office.
Deadline: March 1, 2019