Pittsburgh Advertising Federation Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend an institution of higher education as an undergraduate student at the junior or senior level.
- Reside in Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Fayette County, Indiana County, Lawrence County, Mercer County, Washington County or Westmoreland County in Pennsylvania.
- Pursue a degree or studies in communications, marketing, or advertising.
- Have a demonstrated academic interest or creative talent in the fields of studies pursuant to a career in advertising. Studies might include, but are not limited to, advertising, art, business, communications, graphic design, marketing, public relations and writing.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be someone who demonstrates academic interest or creative talent in fields of studies pursuant to a career in advertising (i.e.. advertising, art, business, communications, graphic design, marketing, public relations, writing).
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit an original letter of academic recommendation from a faculty member familiar with the student’s abilities.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019