Who Can Apply:
- Attend Carnegie Mellon University, Chatham University, Duquesne University, or University of Pittsburgh as an undergraduate rising junior or senior OR as a graduate student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in music.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019