Who Can Apply:
- Attend Carnegie Mellon University, Point Park University or University of Pittsburgh.
- Pursue a degree or studies in theater arts.
- Have completed the first year of study.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: April 15, 2019