Pittsburgh Young Professionals Scholarship (Deadline: July 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend a four-year college or university as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in the Greater Pittsburgh region.
- Have verifiable volunteer experience within the past two years.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Be a Pittsburgh Young Professional (PYP) member who is 21 years of age or older by September 1.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of membership.
Deadline: July 15, 2019