Who Can Apply:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- U.S. citizens
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
- Planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA currently
Submission: To apply please create a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) that answers the following questions:
- How has the internet changed the way we research and buy products?
- How has the internet changed old-school industries? (ex. tennis lessons, cabs, television, etc.)
- If you could change an established industry for the better using the internet, which would it be and how would you change it?
Deadline: December 1, 2016
Learn More: https://www.playyourcourt.com/#scholarship